Information regarding your visit
Welcome to the Theater Casino Zug. In order for the visit to the theatre to be an enjoyable experience for all our guests, the following house rules must be observed:
- Staff instructions are to be followed at all times.
- For security reasons the Theater Casino Zug is obliged to regulate access to the premises and to ensure compliance with the admission requirements.
- Umbrellas, rucksacks and larger items may not be taken into the auditorium and must be checked into the cloakroom. The use of the cloakroom is free of charge.
- Animals (exception: guide dogs) are not allowed in the venue with the exception of the restaurant area.
- Once the performance has started, ticket holders will only be let into the auditorium at a suitable break in the performance out of respect to the participating artists and other visitors.
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the auditorium.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the venue. This includes e-cigarettes.
- Unauthorised persons are not allowed into areas inside the theatre that are reserved especially for in-house staff.
- Ticket holders may be removed from the current performance if they are disrupting it or disturbing other visitors. Admittance may also be refused if anyone is suspected of the above. In these cases, a refund will not be given for the cost of entry.
- Significant infringement of the house rules shall always lead to a warning. In particular, these include, but are not limited to:
- any unauthorized commercial activity
- distributing or conducting an advertising campaign or collection drive
- writing, painting or sticking things onto structural installations, interior fittings or other hallways
- defiling the building or the outside area
- In an emergency, designated escape routes are to be used.