Tickets and Prices
Mo-Fr 10 - 12.30 a.m. / 1.30 - 5 p.m.
During the autumn vacations (3.10.2020 - 18.10.2020) the counter is only open from 10 a.m. - 12.30 p.m. / 1.30 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Prior to the Performance
The ticket desk opens 60 minutes before the performance begins.
Theater Casino Zug
For the coming season advance sales for a performance will only begin once the seating capacity and thus the corresponding category have been established. For your benefit, information on the price categories will be provided for each performance.
One thing we can guarantee: visits to the Theater Casino Zug should continue to be accessible to as many people and as many pockets as possible, even in these exceptional times. We are therefore offering a wide variety of reductions.
Price Categories in CHF
Prices A from 50.— to 110.—
Prices B from 40.— to 80.—
Prices C from 40.— to 65.—
Prices D from 20.— to 35.—
– per person for groups of 10 or more
– on all tickets per person starting from the 10th ticket purchased by that individual this season
– Sponsors and donors
– on all tickets per person starting from the 15th ticket purchased by that individual this season
– "Invite a Friend": when purchasing two tickets for the same performance, reduction on the third ticket. One-time offer per season, valid for one performance
– Person accompanying those on invalidity (IV) benefit who cannot attend the performance on their own
Reduced Prices in CHF
Applicable to almost all performances
– U14: children under the age of 14
– Pupils in school groups accompanied by a teacher (teacher attends free of charge)
– STUcard (available only at the box office)
– U-25 / student / person on invalidity (IV) benefit / Kulturlegi cultural card-holder
– Listener seats: available for selected performances in the Festsaal
Gift vouchers are available at the box office and here. They can be used for any performance organised by the Theater- und Musikgesellschaft Zug.
Due to the current uncertainties around the calendar, no subscriptions will be available for the 2020/21 season. You will still, however, be able to benefit from various reductions.
Annual Memberships of the Theater- und Musikgesellschaft Zug
70.— (individual), 100.— (couples)
400.— (individual), 600.— (couples), 1100.— (company)
2900.— (individual / company)
By becoming a member, a sponsor or a donor, you are demonstrating your commitment to culture and your ties to the Theater- und Musikgesellschaft Zug. As well as reductions on ticket prices, you will receive invitations to various events, for example open rehearsals, sponsor lounges, the Annual General Meeting of the Theater- und Musikgesellschaft Zug and to the annual sponsor event and dinner.
For more information, please contact Katharina Göth +41 41 729 10 50, email@example.com
Please note that the following platforms are not authorized ticket agencies, but resellers: Viagogo, Alltickets, Onlineticketshop, Ticketbande, Ebay, Ricardo, and many more. Tickets for events purchased on these platforms are not valid.
Without the explicit prior permission of the Theater Casino Zug ticket sales, commercial resale and any trading of purchased tickets is prohibited.
The right to change the programme and/or the artist(s) is reserved. Please note that blocked rows may be released for sale at a later stage.
Methods of Payment and Fees
print@home: free of charge
We accept the following cards:
- Maestro / Twint / Pro Zug-Card / Cash (except for telephone and internet sales)
- Postcard (except telephone sales)
- Mastercard / Visa, Maestro* and Postcard**
Our webshop is PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) certified for secure payments by credit card.
Ticket Refund or Exchange
Purchased tickets may not be refunded nor exchanged. Thank you for your understanding.