General terms and conditions
- 1.1 The ticket sales department of the Theater Casino Zug runs a sale and distribution organisation for tickets, including the ticket sales website, under the name "ticket sales".
- 1.2 The following "General terms and conditions" (subject to alterations) apply to all purchasers (bearers) of tickets. The General terms and conditions for the ticket sales department form the basis for usage of their services, in particular for the purchase of tickets.
2. The ticket sales department as an agent for the event organiser
- 2.1 The contractual relations of the ticket purchase contract are solely between the purchaser of tickets and the event organiser in question. The ticket sales department acts merely as a broker.
- 2.2 Purchasers of tickets accept, when acquiring tickets, the safety, entrance and other rules of implementation of the event organiser in question. They are aware that if they do not adhere to these regulations, they may be excluded from the event in question without compensation. The applicable contractual conditions printed on the ticket or the contractual conditions available from the event organiser in question basically apply to the contractual arrangement between the purchaser of tickets and the event organiser.
- 2.3 Purchasers of tickets acknowledge unreservedly that all ticket sales services which are requested via their accounts will be charged to them. They should contact the ticket sales department (firstname.lastname@example.org) without delay should there be any reason to believe that their data may be misused, and they agree to ensure that the ticket sales department remains, to the extent permitted by the law, free from damage which could occur due to unauthorised or improper usage or manipulation of the ticket sales website or of ticket sales services within the sphere of their responsibility. The ticket sales department is entitled in all cases to cease or refuse to carry out ticket sales services should they suspect unauthorised or improper use.
3. Ticket sales
- 3.1 The contract between the promoter and the purchaser of tickets comes into effect once a booking has been completed. A subsequent cancellation of the contract or an exchange of tickets is not possible once a booking has been completed.
- 3.2 Complimentary tickets and special reductions can only be used or obtained at the ticket sales department's advance booking points of sale, or at the event itself on the day.
- 3.3 Orders can be paid for using MasterCard, VISA and the Swiss Post Office "Postcard". Payment for tickets is due immediately, otherwise the system will automatically free up the tickets again. Value added tax is included in the ticket price.
- 3.4 Orders placed by e-mail will be accepted and must be collected within ten days, otherwise the order will be cancelled. For safety reasons, we must inform you of the importance of NOT sending us your credit card number by e-mail. Credit card numbers can only be given by telephone.
- 3.5 Tickets that have been paid for can be neither returned nor exchanged, except in the case of an event being cancelled, as set out in section 4.2.
4. Postponement or alteration of the event
- 4.1 Should an event be postponed or a venue changed for any reason whatsoever, then the ticket is valid for the new date and / or the new venue. Returns and exchanges are basically excluded in this case. The promoter can publish variations to this rule via a special publication.
- 4.2 Tickets for cancelled events are to be returned to the place they were obtained no later than 30 days after the event date printed on the ticket. The ticket sales department will refund the face value of the ticket insofar as the promoter agrees to this procedure. Without the agreement of the promoter or once 30 days have expired after the event date printed on the ticket, all tickets are to be returned to the promoter.
5. Customer data
The ticket sales department handles the data of purchasers of tickets with the utmost confidentiality and does not communicate them to third parties. When making a booking, purchasers of tickets are confirming that they agree to their data being recorded and processed solely for internal purposes.
The entire content of the ticket sales website is protected by copyright (all rights reserved). Downloading or printing individual pages and/or sections of the ticket sales website is permitted insofar as neither the copyright signs nor any other legally protected designations are removed. Should data be downloaded from the ticket sales website or duplicated in any other way, all rights to this data remain the property of the ticket sales department. Reproduction (whole or partial), transmission (electronically or by other means), modification, linking to or usage of the ticket sales website for public or commercial means is not permitted unless the prior written consent of the ticket sales department has been obtained.
The ticket sales department reserves the right to adapt and alter the General terms and conditions at any time.
8. Applicable law and jurisdiction
Swiss law shall apply to settle any disputes regarding the use of the ticket sales website or the use of the ticket sales services. The jurisdiction is Zug.
Exclusion of liability
- 1. The ticket sales department accepts no liability, with negligence unlimited and included, for material damage, personal injury and other damages to assets in relation to the organisation and carrying out of the events.
In particular, the ticket sales department declines all liability for damages caused by events being cancelled, inadequate organisation or by the way in which the event is carried out.
- 2. The ticket sales department accepts no liability without limitation for direct, indirect or consequential damages which arise from or in connection with the connection to, use of, services on or consultation of their website or corresponding links with other websites, even if the ticket sales department may have been aware of the possibility of such occurrences in advance.
- 3. In particular, the ticket sales department accepts no liability for damages caused by transmission errors, technical deficiencies and malfunctions, operational failures and illegal intrusions into the user's or the customer's IT system or that of a third party, as well as for systems and transmission networks which are accessible to all.
Furthermore, they accept no liability for faulty or interrupted provision of ticket sales services or illegal intrusions into the IT System or misuse by unauthorised persons. In particular, the ticket sales department accepts no liability for damages due to faults, interruptions (including maintenance work required by the system) or the overloading of any EDV system.
- 4. The ticket sales department has not checked the sites which are linked to the ticket sales website and declines any responsibility for their content or the products, services or other offers thereon. The ticket sales department specifically states that the use of this website is subject to the usual dangers and risks inherent in any website (public nature of the Internet, risk of transmission of viruses, risk of the system crashing due to reasons inherent in the system or for other reasons, faults on the network route, risk of automatic saving of a user's personal data etc.)
- 5. The ticket sales department however takes no responsibility regarding whether the information on the ticket sales website is accurate, complete or up to date, or for any transmission errors, and declines any liability for any damages or activities which may result from it.
- 6. Information which is published on the ticket sales website by the ticket sales department is solely intended for private usage and for information purposes. The information can be altered at any time with prior notice.
- 7. The ticket sales department reserves the right to adapt and alter the liability exclusion at any time.
- 8. Swiss law shall apply to settle any disputes regarding the use of the ticket sales website or the use of the ticket sales services. The jurisdiction is Zug.